How to play Grim Muerto
• Payline prizes are adjusted to the number of payment lines selected, according to the information in the payment table and the rules of the game. When you win in several pay lines in a single round of the game, all the prizes are added.
• All winnings of the Advantages (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and / or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to the prizes of the payment lines.
• All winning combinations are paid at the end of the game.
• The advantages of Free Spins are disputed with the same bet and the same number of lines selected from the round of the game that triggered the advantage, unless otherwise stated.
• The bet can not be changed during a round of disputed play. See the rules of the game for more information.
• Increase coins / line - Increase the number of coins per line by clicking on +.
• Decrease coins / line - Decrease the number of coins per line by clicking on -
• Increase the value - Increase the value by clicking on +.
• Reduce the value - Reduce the value by clicking on -.
• Payment Table - Changes the payment table screen.
• Autoplay: click on PLAY AUTOMATICALLY to enable / disable the automatic play feature. In the function of playing automatically, the rounds of the machine are made automatically according to the betting options you chose (for example, lines, coins / line, and currency type). The automatic play feature is automatically disabled when a bonus round is activated.
• Max bet - Bet the maximum number of coins per line (according to what is allowed by the rules of the game and your balance) and automatically pull the lever.
• Spin - Spin the spinner to start the game.
• Stop - For the machine more quickly.
• Quick Game - Active to have a much faster game.
• If your game round is stopped, all game information and bets placed are stored until you re-open the game.
• You can continue your round not completed from the point of interruption.
• Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.