Deuces and Joker Power Poker is played with one standard deck of 52 playing cards per hand that is shuffled before each game.
The objective of the game is to complete each play hand with the strongest poker hand possible.
The payout on each play hand is dependent on the hand ranking, as shown in the game payouts.
• Is different from standard video poker as you play four hands of cards at the same time.
• Follows the standard rules of video poker.
• Has Wild cards.
• Has a double feature.
• Has a maximum payout of 4000 coins.
In Power Poker you are dealt a decision hand of five cards, face-up.
The decision hand is used to select the cards you want to hold.
When you hold a card in the decision hand, the cards in the same position in the play hands take the value of the card you hold.
When you draw:
• The decision hand is greyed out, and the cards you did not hold are turned face-down.
• You are then dealt play hands of five cards each, face-down.
• The cards you held in the decision hand are displayed in your play hands, and additional cards are dealt from the deck.
• A complete deck of cards is used for each of the play hands.
The object of the Double feature is to draw a card of higher value than the Dealer's card.
You can continue Doubling until you draw a card of lesser value than the Dealer's card and lose the hand, or until you reach the Casino Doubling Limit.
If your play hand wins, you can increase your winnings by playing the Double feature.