A new version of the world’s most popular casino game is here to give you the power to find new ways to win thanks to its incredible side-betting functionality. Allow yourself to be delighted by Premier Blackjack Hi Lo Gold.
Premier Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack is played with two standard decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled before each game.
The objective of the game is to beat the Dealer's hand by either getting a higher value hand, without exceeding 21, or by the Dealer's hand going bust.
In this game:
- Split is available on two cards that have the same denomination.
- Double down is available on your first two cards if they are a hard hand with a value of 9, 10 or 11 only.
- Double down is not available after a split.
- Insurance is available.
- Surrender is not available.
- The Dealer stands on all 17.
- There is an optional side bet that makes you eligible for bonus payouts.
The casino has two game modes
- Regular Mode and Expert Mode. Regular Mode is the normal game play mode and has no advanced features. Expert Mode has both advanced features and Regular Mode features.
To change the game mode, click Expert or Regular.
The features available in Expert Mode are:
- Customizable Strategy Table