How to play European BlackJack MH
In Blackjack, your goal is to have a hand worth closer to 21 than the dealer's hand. If your hand exceeds 21, you "bust" and lose the bet. If the dealer bursts, you win. All normal gains pay 1: 1.
To calculate the value of your hand, your cards are summed according to the rules:
Letters from 2 to 10 are worth their number.
Jacks, ladies and kings are worth 10.
An Ace can be worth 1 or 11, whichever is most advantageous.
The suits are of no importance in the 21. The rules are as follows:
• The cards are scrambled after each hand.
• The dealer stops at 17.
• You can only divide the hand once.
• You only get one additional card for splitting an Ace.
• A hand of value 21 after split is considered a 21 and not BlackJack.
• Play up to 3 hands.
• Play with 6 Decks.
• Folds on cards 9-11.
• Without spying.
• The dealer gets only one face-up card, and does not look to know the chance for 21.
• Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
• It is possible to double the bet after Divide, except when dividing Aces, following the rules of the table.
If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game. You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.