How to play Double Exposure BlackJack MH
• To place your bet, click on the desired chip and then click on the position of the table you want to place it. The chip will be added to the desired position of your total bet. All bets must comply with the table limits. To remove a bet, select the 'X' tab and then select the bet you want to remove. To remove all bets click on CLEAR ALL.
• To calculate the value of your hand, your cards are summed according to the rules:
• Letters 2 to 10 are worth their number.
• Jacks, ladies and kings are worth 10.
• An Ace can be worth 1 or 11, whichever is most advantageous.
• The suits are of no importance in the 21.
The rules are as follows:
• The cards are scrambled after each hand.
• The dealer stops at 17.
• You can only divide the hand once.
• You only get one additional card for splitting an Ace
• A hand of value 21 after split is considered a 21 and not BlackJack.
• Play up to 3 hands.
• Play with 6 Decks • Folds on cards 9-11.
• Can not fold after splitting.
• Both bank cards enter the table face up.
• Blackjack pays 1 to 1.
• The Banker wins on all ties, except when the tie is a BlackJack.
• If you and the dealer have blackjack, you win.
• Bet New - Bet the same initial bet as in the previous round.
• Cards - Start the game as soon as your bets are placed.
• Ask for a letter - Request a new letter. You can use the CHART option several times before clicking HOLD.
• Card - Select the chip you want to bet.
• 'X' card - Click on the cards wagered to remove them.
• Keep - Keep your hand as you are. (You hold a hand automatically when you get 21 or after doubling.)
• Divide - If your first two cards have the same value (eg 8 and 8 or J and K), you can divide them into two hands by placing a second equal value bet on the second hand. After dividing proceed by playing one hand at a time.
• Double - After receiving your first two cards, you can double the bet. You will only receive one additional card.
• Blackjack - When the first two cards total 21, the hand is called a "BlackJack". BlackJack wins a normal 21 hand that consists of additional cards
• Burst - The total value of the hand exceeds 21. If you burst, you automatically lose the bet. If the bank pops up, you will automatically win the match.
• Draw - When the dealer's hand is between 17 and 21 and equals the value of his hand, the dealer wins. If you and the dealer have BlackJack, you win.
• Quick Game - Activate to have a game much faster. Unfinished Games If your game round is interrupted, all game information and bets made are stored until you reopen the game. You can continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction cancels all payments and plays.